Peer Support Specialist supports individuals with mental health issues
Services we offer
- Peer Support
- Navigating the ODSP, CPP, Ontario Works (OW)
- Additional Support for individuals in the Hospital
- Connecting to community services that best meet your needs
- Systemic Advocacy – Mental Health (Provincial, Federal & Municipal) to work toward change
- Individual Advocacy
- Promote Self-Advocacy opportunities to learn new skills
- Create your own Crisis Plan individually or in a group setting
- Access to information about Mental Illness
- Opportunities for consumers , family and the general public to learn new skills, gain awareness, and develop HOPE.
For more information on our Peer Support Program, please feel free to Contact Us.